Indonesian Language Learning Program by IYF
Bahasa Indonesia is the official language of Indonesia, that is also known as an archipelago nation of around 17,500 islands – With a total population of nearly 274 million makes it a fact that Bahasa Indonesia is widely spoken. Although there are over than 300 languages in Indonesia, however, Bahasa Indonesia acts as lingua franca among Indonesian people and commonly used for business, education, administrative purpose, etc. If you are a foreigner and are looking for a language to learn, then Bahasa Indonesia can be one of your very best options.
2. Ready to commit to learn bahasa Indonesia for 5 months ( This class will be held twice a week via Google Meet, every Saturday and Sunday)
Benefits Learning Bahasa Indonesia with IYF
Besides providing you with a free online course of Indonesian language, by joining us you will also gain remarkable experiences such as :
1. The opportunity to establish relationships with Indonesian students,
2. The opportunity to get to know Indonesian culture better, and the chance to introduce your country of origin to other international students,
3. Have new foreign language skills,
4. The opportunity to take part in the Indonesian language competition,
5. The opportunity to become the Country Ambassador of Indonesia Youth Foundation,
6. The opportunity to participate in Indonesia Youth Foundation events,
7. Received a certificate.
Registration date : 25 October – 13 November 2020
Contact Person :
Mashita : +90 553 665 14 93
Che Lin : +90 554 148 61 42